Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Airport Cutie: Gray Encounter

SPOTTED:

Where: NAIA Terminal 3

When: Dec. 26, 2011 3:15AM

What: I don't know if he's in for a domestic or international flight.

YUMMYGRAPHY

Small. About 5'0"- 5'5". But what he lacks in height, he more than makes up in the looks department. My camera didn't really give justice to him. He's more good looking in person.

Seems to be from the sheltered part of the community. Sports nice, quality, and branded garments with a touch of metrosexuality (carries an extra neon green shoulder bag, tight knee-long shorts and white shirt (when he's not wearing the jacket).

Now, this is me hoping we're on the same flight!

*crosses fingers*















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPodTouch

2 comments:

Mugen said...

Yumminess nga. Haha I'm sure you're imagining him nekkid.

Blakrabit said...

@Master: yes, yessss, ooohhh yes! haha! sayang di ko nakunan nung hndi sya naka jacket. Very fit shirt. Gand katawan. hihi